The midfielder is adamant the Rossoneri are capable of wresting the Scudetto away from the Nerazzurri.

David Beckham - Milan (Grazia Neri)
Los Angeles Galaxy midfielder David Beckham is relishing the opportunity to return to Italian side AC Milan and hopes to help the Diavoli bring an end to the supremacy of their city rivals Inter in Serie A.


“I have watched all of Milan’s games and I am very informed about what is going on in Italy,” he told La Gazzetta dello Sport.

Beckham is all set to join the Rossoneri on loan in January for his second stint at the San Siro after spending six months with the club last season.

Milan trail leaders Inter by five points in the Italian league, but ‘Becks’ insisted the Diavoli’s title credentials are still intact.

“There is a long road to win the league,” he mused.

“We must catch up with and then leapfrog Inter, but anything is possible.

“It won’t be easy of course, but Milan have strong players and they are all performing at a good level.

“I have reason to believe they can claim the Scudetto.”

Vince Masiello, Goal.com

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar

top